Wow, Texas was not happy I left. It punished me in a few different ways one being that my phone died. If you know anything about me I have to have my phone to keep up with the news. I am a news junkie and this last week was hard on America and the fact that I was not able to reach any news of what was going on, but I did get it fixed
This episode I also talk about Where I am at in my goals are we on track or do I need a little adjustment.
- Grow all of my podcasts by 200 listeners – I dont really know how to really track my listeners
- Get to Know 20 of my listeners – Realizing that I actually dont know how to engage my listeners but a small hint showed up today
- Interview 20 people – Falling behind on this
- Make $50 off of a Podcast – current amount $0.00
- Add 2 more Podcasts to the Lineup – One down one more to go
- Buy a New Mixer – nope
- Buy 2 new Microphones – Not yet
- Find a Church – Gotta work on that one
- Make 3 new Friends in 3 different important fields of my life. financial, podcasting, business – lots of work to do here. I actually will have to figure out how to build a relationship from scratch.
- Visit Every State Park within a 2 hour radius – This should start happening now that it is somewhat warming up
- Create a budget that will support a lean earning season – In process
- Start positioning myself to start my own business – New podcast to fall in line with this
- Go to New Media Expo – still working on the details
- Start getting information for CPAC – Still working on this
- Start a Meet up for The Hayseed Report – Still working on it
- Start a Meet up for Self Help and Self Improvement – Still working on it
- Learn and apply 3 lessons from Dale Carnegie’s book “How to win friends and influence people” – will start after I finish quite
I also talk about how being the parent of an American Teenage boy is one of the biggest frustrations I am going through.